A perfect Cancun day trip in nature! The Loma Bonita Cancun 3 Pack Horses Tour begins with our exciting zipline circuit over the jungle canopy, testing your bravery on speedy ziplines and challenging hanging bridges. Your expert guides will ensure your safety and teach you all you need to know to be Cancun zipline pros, all you have to do is FLY!
Next, you’ll meet your new equine friend and mount up for a Cancun horseback riding tour! Our gentle horses will lead you along the trails, a peaceful way to experience the beauty of the tropical Puerto Morelos jungle. Enjoy the lush foliage and keep an eye out for the local wildlife like exotic birds, iguanas, monkeys and for the very lucky, maybe even a sighting of an elusive jaguar!
This all-natural Cancun tour concludes with a visit to a sacred cenote, “Cenote Las Mojarras”. This ancient “swimming hole” invites you to splash, swim and revive in its fresh waters, leaping from a tall platform or daring the water landing zipline. Chill out in the hammock garden and soak in the jungle vibes, you’ve earned the time to relax!
Three incredible Cancun activities in one great tour!
Does not include:
- Any other activities in Riviera Maya
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physical activities
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- Wear comfortable beach wear, water shoes and closed-toe shoes
- Bring an extra set of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
- Your sunscreen and/or insect repellent should be 100% biodegradable
- Bring a credit or debit card and some cash since the use of certain equipment requires a deposit or to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact us before you make your reservation so we can provide you with advice on the matter
All Loma Bonita Cancun Tours Include:
Cenote with two ziplines
Tightrope in cenote
Diving platform in cenote
Round trip transportation
All safety equipment
Two drinks at lunch